Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Toronto Annual Gay Pride Parade






The Gay Pride Parade

By

James Bredin

I didn’t mind those fat tattooed dykes doing their gay pride parade,
As they jumped and danced half naked and not one bit afraid,
Did I miss some changes, somewhere, somehow along the way?
What happened to the good old days long before these displays?

It was those young lesbians on parade that tended to bother me,
What a waste of womanhood as they jumped around with glee!
Still, I must admit they were doing it peaceful enough,
They didn’t shoot or kill each other or any of that stuff.

What happened and when did they all come out of the closet?
And the next day, the gay guys made their annual parade deposit,
But as a keen old observer, I saw they had pride instead of shame
I can’t say it’s wrong or right but it was relatively tame.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

No comments: